A short while ago, Tim McMahon of the “A Lean Journey” blog and I hosted a webinar in which we talked about how to understand and evaluate the progress you are making as you reduce waste and increase value in your organization. (Note: the link above will take you to a discussion about the webinar that Tim has posted on his site.)
We covered a variety of topics, including:
- Establishing “Big Picture” strategy and tracking progress
- Process focused metrics
- Measuring Lean-oriented metrics (i.e. training and participation)
- Evaluation Lean leadership
- Measuring results from kaizen activity
- Identifying corporate culture measurements
- Evaluating your infrastructure
We also had quite a few questions at the end of the presentation.
The webinar is now posted on YouTube. Enjoy.